Adjudication News - scroll down for Adjudication Dates
The Cheshire Theatre Guild is dedicated to supporting and improving the standard of Amateur Theatre throughout Cheshire. To this end, we offer skilled, professional, written adjudications as well as entry into our prestigious Annual Competition.
The window for adjudication and entry into the CTG Play Competition is from Thursday 1st September 2016 to Saturday 10th June 2017.
Adjudicators for Season 2016 - 2017 have not been finalised and will be announced as soon as possible.
Please use the on-line Form to register your production for adjudication. Plays will be added to the list once payment has been received.
Or Download a printable form for dispatch along with your cheque:
- You will be advised the date of the adjudicator’s visit; please be prepared two allocate 2 seats adjacent to the aisle.
- Please forward a copy of each script to Gordon Hamlin, 28 Riverside Crescent, HOLMES CHAPEL, Cheshire CW4 7NR at least three weeks before the start date of each production.
- Please make the Adjudicator welcome and furnish them with a copy of the programme and the offer of refreshment at the Interval.
- Important Notices:
- All cast members are eligible for consideration for individual awards. Anyone not to participate in the adjudication process will not be considered for nomination. Please inform Gordon Hamlin of the name(s) of any such persons before the adjudication is made.
- Anyone wishing to be considered for an award as a Young Actor must be under the age of 18 at the time of the performance. For productions containing both Young and Adult actors, please mark clearly on the Adjudicator's copy of the programme those actors who qualify for consideration as Young Actors.
Access the dates on which your adjudicator will come and see your production: